You can expect quality care for your pet at Tri-County Animal Clinic.
When you arrive you will be greeted warmly as we check you in.
We will do our best to make sure you are brought into an examination room as soon as possible after your arrival. Our goal is to make sure all of our patients are seen on time, but there will be occasions when there is an unexpected delay due to an emergency or previous patient needs a little more time and attention. Please accept our apologies should this occur, and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should they ever need it.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- Once checked in, one of our team members will see you into the exam room, weigh your pet, check your pet’s vitals and gather some basic information on your pet’s health.
- A veterinarian will then greet you and perform a physical on your pet, talk about any questions or concerns you have, and then discuss diagnostics or treatment plan.
- Any recommended diagnostic tests(i.e. blood work, etc.) and in clinic treatments will then be performed. Most of these procedures are performed in the exam room, but sometimes we will take your pet to another part of the clinic to do these procedures.
- A member of our staff will likely follow-up with you to see if you have any further questions, and make sure you are comfortable giving any medications that are prescribed.
- Our front desk staff will then process your payment and schedule any follow-up appointments.
We hope your visit is informative and that the service we provide meets your expectations.